Yes! There are several options:
1) Just starting a private server for yourself or a few of your friends on your own computer.
2) Renting a prepared CryoFall server from third party providers (please just google "CryoFall server hosting").
3) Renting a server hardware and manually installing and configuring the server (see details here).
First of all – make sure you are joining the same server as on your last playthrough. Characters are per server, so if you join a different server you will have a completely new character.
Additionally, all official servers are reset (wiped) with every major version release, so that could also be the reason.
Please try the following:
1) Please try restarting your router (if you're connecting via a 3G/4G phone, please restart it).
2) Please ensure the game is allowed through the Windows Firewall or any other 3rd party Firewall software you might have installed.
3) Make sure your UDP traffic is not blocked by your internet provider (ISP), VPN or your router.
If you still have the issue, please contact us directly.
No, currently it's not possible. There is only a single orientation for every building. Since it is a 2D game, in order to enabled rotation of buildings we would have to redraw every single building four times. For now we try to focus all of our efforts toward creating new content, rather than adding rotation options. But when we are finished with most of the game features and content we will hopefully add rotation option as well.
30% of gained LP is deducted and shared among all the other online party members equally. You also receive part of the said 30% LP from all other party members. If there are no other online party members, 100% of gained LP goes to the player who gained it.
Please note: parties do NOT get extra LP, it simply means that part of the LP is shared among the party, that's all. This allows people playing in a party to have a bit more balanced progression.